Saturday 11 May 2013

The boyfriend jeans



Boyfriend Jeans - H&M
Scallop edge Top - Topshop
Gold Spike Necklace - New Look
Leopard print Belt - Primark
Gold ribbed Socks - Topshop
Anchor Cut Out Ankle Boots - Topshop

I am completely in love with these jeans. Why did I not own jeans like this before!? Unlike skinny jeans which I've lived in for the last five years they actually allow my legs to breathe. Hence why these have hardly left my legs since I bought them. If you're thinking about getting a pair of boyfriend jeans, do it! They are extremely comfortable and versatile, and for £30 at H&M (these were £20 with £10 off of denim discount) they're an absolute bargain.

After my short spell in sunny Spain (post coming soon) I've been ill. I'm blaming sunshine withdrawal... Get me back to the beach, or a least make it warm enough again for a visit to a pub garden this weekend (please)!



Danielle Jaques
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment