Thursday 4 April 2013

Long live the jelly shoes

Chanel Ad Campaign S/S '12

I've had my eye on these Chanel S/S '12 sandals for a long time now. Comfy and practical? Yes please!

 

I love this ad campaign shot by Karl Lagerfeld himself.Crisp white clothes against the sea, with a touch of gymnastics and sports references thrown in.

I found a very similar pair on eBay for £19.99, and they've just appeared on Topshop's website for spring (here)! Hello eagle eye!

 

The eBay ones come in all sorts of snazzy colours as well!

Find them here:

Multiple colours available here

 

 

I'm thinking the lilac pair (only available in size 3, lucky people with small feet!).

If not, then the silver glitter pair, taking me right back to my child hood. (My mum used to hate them, but at the age of twenty one she can't tell me off now!)

 

Plain black ones available here

 

 

Or if you feel like splashing out, you can also find the Chanel ones on eBay.

 

 

Happy ebaying!

 

 

(I've just bought a dark grey glitter pair on eBay for a bargain!)


Danielle Jaques

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment